School will be open this morning – I hope you have received our Parentmail.

Thank you for your understanding and patience yesterday morning as we made the decision to close the school due to the inclement weather. Whilst our building was safe and warm, our decision has to be  dependent on travel considerations for staff and whether we have the teachers and conditions to safely supervise your children when they are in our care. I assure you that we do not take the decision lightly or easily.

I have had many emails with lovely photos of your children dressed and ready for World Book Day today. Rest assured that we will rearrange our dressing up day and make sure that the fun we had planned for today will happen!